How to Prepare for Medical Entrance Exams
Apart from one of the noblest profession, the career in medicine is among the safest profession these days. It is most honorable and respected profession because doctors are always perceived as the saviors.
There are many prestigious government and private medical colleges in India having an approximate capacity to enroll 52,765 medical students each year. This figure is taken from a survey took place in the year 2016 for Indian medical colleges and students.
Every year more than 6-7 lakh students appear for medical examinations conducted by different medical institutions. With the mentioned figure you can imagine the level of competition involved.
With tough competition and increasing number of aspirants, getting admissions in medical colleges in India become difficult. The only trick to crack the AIPMT or other medical entrance exam is to prepare and develop the ability to handle pressure.
Role of coaching institutes in Medical Entrance Exams preparation
Students appearing for their higher secondary examinations need some special kind of counseling and guidance to prepare for such a huge and tough examination. The pattern of medical entrance test is far much different from their board examination.
We provide the best counseling to students, planning to attempt for medical examination. Our MBBS tuition in Bangalore provides quality guidance and course material so students can study well and understand every single topic from scratch to end.
As the syllabus for most of the medical entrance examinations in India is similar, we keep our course on the reference point of AIPMT syllabus. We cover all the expected topics as well, to educate our students properly.
We understand that every student needs special attention and guidance and the ability to grasp and understand the course and topics differ from one student to the other. To cater this issue properly, a team of experts at GATEIIT Institute advised running different batches at a time.
Our expert’s counsel each student before enrolling them for the course. After initial counseling and test, our team of experts decides how to teach the student and which batch will suit best to enhance their skills and to develop the new ones.
We have batches for students who want to start their preparations from scratch, for students who want higher level coaching and those who are looking for crash courses to either finish up the course fast or to revise their preparations.
So no matter what you are looking for our experienced faculty and highly professional and helpful staff at MBBS tuition in Bangalore are there to help you out.
General Tips for Medical Entrance Exam Preparation
Here are some of the best tips and guidelines to follow if you want to score really well in the medical entrance examination.
- A long-term goal is important. So make sure to plan a year prior and start your preparation by keeping an end date in mind. Your end date of preparation should be 3 months before the date of your medical entrance examination.
- Set weekly targets. In this way, you can achieve your goal easily and you can track your progress.
- Be realistic, set achievable targets. If you have time in hand, don’t rush to complete syllabus. Take time and understand well before jumping to the next topic.
- Don’t buy the entire suggested book series. You don’t need all the books in town to crack medical entrance examination. You need quality books that cover all the important topics of the syllabus.
- Make sure to explore the topic well. Go deep and understand the related topics to clear your concepts and to strengthen your grip on the subject.
- If you do not understand a topic or the concept is not clear to you, make sure to ask your friends or your mentor.
- The timetable is a must. If you make a proper and appropriate timetable to prepare for the examination you will succeed for sure. Allot time wisely and adhere to your timetable always.
- Keep a serious check on your progress. Join some test or revision series. We conduct weekly and monthly test series to track the progress of our students. You can join it to check your preparations. These tests will help you to figure out your strengths and weaknesses. Also, it will help you to understand ‘how to manage time efficiently during the exams to attempt all the questions.’
- Keep revising. Make sure to revise all the topics you have covered so far.
- Don’t stress yourself much. Stress will not make your way easy; it will only create problems on your way. Calm yourself and prepare well for examinations.
It is no big deal to crack a medical entrance examination and as a matter of fact, it is. For those who are working hard and following the guideline properly, can get success in medical entrance examination however if you stress a lot and focus more on getting the shortcuts to crack exam, the chances of success will become lower.
If you are in dilemma and don’t know how and where to start your medical entrance exam preparations, join our counseling sessions at GATEIIT MBBS Coaching. We ensure to answer all your questions and clear all your doubts so you can prepare well for the examination and score excellent marks in medical entrance examination.